- When registering at pocketoption.com, the customer provides certain personal data, including information necessary to prevent money laundering.
- The Company collects and stores the following information about the Customer: email address, encrypted password, name and full address of the Customer.
- The Client shall provide correct, accurate and up-to-date personal data and not impersonate any other person or entity. If the data changes, the Client shall notify the Company immediately or within 30 days of such change.
- Information relating to the Client that has been or will be provided by the Client in the course of using the pocketoption.com services may be used by the Company to send advertising messages to the Client.
- Information concerning the Client that has been and/or will be provided by the Client in the course of his activities on the Site may be disclosed by the Company to public authorities. The Company will disclose such information only if it is required by applicable laws, regulations or a court order to the minimum extent necessary.
- Information which is not proprietary information of the client may be used in promotional materials.
- If a person registers on pocketoption.com on behalf of a corporation or other commercial organisation, such registration shall be deemed a registration of a representative of the corporation or organisation, whereby such person is authorised to represent such corporation or organisation as a customer.
- The Company shall have the right to disclose private information of its current or former customers only if the customer consents in writing to such disclosure or if such disclosure is required by applicable law or to verify the customer's identity. Customer information will be disclosed only to those Company employees who handle customer accounts. Any such information shall be stored electronically or on other media in accordance with applicable law.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that all or part of the Customer's account and transaction information will be held by the Company and may be used by the Company in the event of a dispute between the Customer and the Company.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, but is not obligated to review and verify any information provided by the Customer for any purpose. The Customer hereby accepts and agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the Customer in connection with the review or verification of the above information.
- The Company will take steps to implement enhanced data protection procedures and update them periodically to protect Customer's private information and accounts.
- In order to maintain the confidentiality of the Customer's information at pocketoption.com, the Customer is strictly prohibited from disclosing registration details to other people or commercial organisations, including but not limited to username and password. The Company will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the Customer as a result of improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of the Customer's username and password, including any use by third parties authorised or unauthorised by the Customer.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the use of pocketoption.com under its username and password. The Company is not responsible for such use, including for verifying what the Customer does with his account.
- The Customer must immediately notify the Company's customer service of any suspected unauthorised use of the account.
- The company does not collect or store customer credit card data.
- In accordance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI DSS) guidelines, encryption at the transport level - TLS 1.2 and at the application level - AES algorithm with a key length of 256 bits - is used to protect customer data.
Definition of cookies:
- The mobile application may send anonymous data about installed programs.